Friday, October 17, 2008

Revelation

Took my psychology and econs test results.... Once sucks while the other was fine so my feelings of elation and sorrow balanced each other so I felt perfectly NEUTRAL..... (lol). Everyone was so inactive during Friday and we didn't manage to play cards (big 2 and 'urine').... Had a 1 foot long subway and it was SUPER filling.... Gosh.... I nearly puked but what the heck.... there should be a first time for everything right.... Bout the friend I quarrelled with, I kinda ignored her and became hostile... (sorry ya..) After dinner, I took videos of all my housemates... It was kinda funny and raw+amateur-ish 'cos my hands was fidgeting.... Might post that up (hopefully ><) Watched a few episodes of the MOONCAKE HK show without my friend so I think he might get a little pissed off.... Sry ya.... I was BORED k? Then I went to bed soonafter.... My roommate was still playing EURO 2008 whem I hit the bunk... ZZzz.....

Saturday morning was early 'cos my roommate was around so I felt slightly uneasy so I woke up early... Since the day we shared the rooom, this is the first time he slept over during the weekend so I felt a bit queer.... Played badminton and talked to the friend whom I quarrelled recently.... Luckily we patched up... But I got a tongue-lashing from my housemate for ignoring her which I didn't... (haish.... Sob sob.... T_T) Then my housemate told me something bout a friend, I laughed it off.... But she got pissed with me and I was like WTH?!.... But she apologised and so did I... It's hard making friends man.... Before lunch, I impersonated the American slang and that got everyone's funny bone, I think.... Had lunch at the Chinese restaurant and gotta finish my project asap..... (BORING----)

My friend sent me a e-mail bout human factory where they leave your corpse empty without its organs so BEWARE!!!!

I finally told my 'sister' bout my girlfriend so I felt relived 'cos she wanted to pair me up with some girl (eww....) So much to say yet so little free time.... Til then, aneo ^^, V.... Yours truly, Blue Ranger... (hope that I can get to play cards tonight.. hahahah)

No comments: