Thursday, October 16, 2008

The day was kinda stress-free cuz had a single period of class n only a mock test. My mood lightened up as everyone mentioned. Exams really can get my stress level rocketting..... But feeling better now.... The test was sooooooooooooooo freaking tougher than I (and everyone) had expected. Hope I don't screw up like I usually do..... Gosh, quarrelled with a newly-acquainted fren cuz she kinda misunderstood what I meant to try to say but everything has been settled. Still, this would definitely put a strain on our friendship but that is how life revolves... >< Anyways, I ended up helping my friends complete their assignment rather than mine (even though I didn't do much). Lots to do yet so little time.... (sigh) Well, life's pretty boring nowadays and (luckily) home-sickedness have yet to arise (but'll soon, I'm sure). Learned bout arousal in Psychology class and found that peoples are typically stereotypes as they always relate arousal with sex. Thank goodness I came out of it.... HAHAHAHA..... Life's as pathetic as always cuz there's so little excitement. Friends from the past seem cold recently.... N I had Ebo Tempura which was not-so-nice but is ok..... That's all from me, Blue Ranger.... Signing off now 'cos my eyes are gonna shut anytime soon. Til the next post, too-dal-doo..... ^^,

No comments: